Siding screen door wheel replacement

A quick learner from Oaklyn, NJ says:
The metal part that allowed this wheel to stay in the bottom of the door broke off. It's a sliding screen door. The actual door says "The Atrium Door" on the hardware. Not sure if that's an Anderson type (have older Anderson windows). Is this a part i can buy and if so, how much for 2? Might as well replace both wheels. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191007_161239.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191007_161208.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191007_161154.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191007_161135.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191007_161129.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm confident that we can supply a replacement for this screen door roller, but I can't make out what you have from these photos. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version out of the door, with the spring still attached? Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom

We have a ton of different rollers that this could be. Without seeing the spring, there's no way for me to narrow it down, so I can't guess. You can look at our 84-001, 84-005, 84-006, or even our 84-008. There are a few others, too, these are just to start. 

Sorry we couldn't give you a more confident recommendation. We really need to see that spring.

I don't think i can remove the other wheel without damaging it. Do you think you could send pictures of which part you think it is and I'll compare it to the door? The picture with the wheel attached is the intact one, maybe you can zoom in on it? Thanks!
Ok, I'll see if i can get a better view when it's not raining. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

You got it! We'll be here at your convenience.

Here's a few pictures of the existing intact wheel and one from where it broke off. I don't see a way to easily detach it, so i hope there's a viable replacement that would be relatively easy to install. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200112_132814.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200112_132845.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200112_132859.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid these photos don't confirm what you have. Without seeing the style of the spring, you could have any one of the products I mentioned before. The video below may help you in removing the original. These all kind of install in more or less the same manner, so there isn't one that's easier than others, unfortunately.

How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
How to repair a spring roller on a sliding screen door
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.