Sierra DH Tilt

A quick learner from Eau Claire says:
One of my windows is missing the "keeper" I think it is what it is called. From dead center to dead center of the screws is 1 inch.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I notice you have a Wenco of Iowa window. Since your window lock and keeper are still installed in the window, I can not guarantee if the parts I am going to recommend will work for you. Take a look at both our 90-237 and 90-278 window lock and keeper. Are our measurements compatible to yours? If not, I recommend you remove your part from the window and submit some additional photos to us as well as your measurements and dimensions so that we can continue this search for you.
A quick learner from Eau Claire says:
I was just showing what my missing part looked like. It is missing from the affected window.
Holes
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you are missing the keeper. We should be able to help you with that. You will need to provide the distance measurements between the screw holes.

In the meantime, you can go through a list I have made of keepers for you to look at on the upper right hand side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.