Sierra Pacific casement

A contractor from California says:
Hi guys, I have quite a few casement windows in a house that are missing parts. Do you recognize this operator from Sierra Pacific casement windows? I need a bunch of bronze handles and bronze covers. All of the operators seem to work, just missing a bunch of other stuff.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named grand operator.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Hm, I can't quite make out the gear arm, but I think this might be our 39-220 and 39-221. Look this set over and see if the dimensions match up.

That's really close, in fact I would think that was it but I think mine tales a cover. The reason I think that because all of the hardware is bronze/black so this must have had a dark colored cover over it.
Profile picture of Bob

I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean you require operators and handles that come in bronze colors? If so, the 39-220 and 39-221 do indeed come in dark bronze. 

So, this is a very high end home that has taken years to complete. There is a new contractor on it trying to get parts to finish up. All of the windows have black/bronze hardware. Since the operators, (which all seem to work), are white, I am sure there is supposed to be a black/bronze cover over it. So if there is no cover available for the operator you are suggesting, I think it must not be the one. Does that make sense?
Profile picture of Bob

The 39-220 and 39-221 have their customers literally built into the mechanism. They cannot be removed and replaced. However, they do come in different finishes. Like I said, dark bronze is one of those finishes. The 39-114L crank handle that you can use with this operator also has a dark bronze option. Would this color work for you? See the photo below. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.