Silensia face plate

A home owner from Linden Michigan says:
Lock is on a Silensia door. Lock seems to be ok, face plate that lock snaps into is broken. Have not been able to find picture of assembly.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a weird one. This looks just like our 82-211 or 82-214, except it has a square face. Could you use either of the two I mentioned? Look over our dimensions and let me know what you think.

The problem is not with the lock portion of the assembly. And yes the lock assembly on 82-211 and 82-214 are the same as my assembly. The problem are the "prongs" that the lock assembly snaps into the faceplate are broken. Caused by sliding the door closed when the assembly is in the locked position. (Grandchildren) I have J B welded lock to faceplate which solves the problem for now. But still looking for new assembly.
Profile picture of Tom

Hmm... are you referring to the keeper? This is the catch on the opposite side of the frame that these mortise locks hook onto. I'm afraid we aren't able to sell the keepers for the 82-211 and 82-214 separately. They are only available as a full set.

Tom it not the keeper! Look at how the lock is snapped into the faceplate. Four prongs hold the lock to the faceplate. One of the four prongs is broken. The lock is out of alighnment with the keeper because it is loose in the faceplate. I need to purchase the faceplate with lock and I know it comes with the keeper. The problem is I cannot find the square faceplate. Thats why I contacted you>
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, okay. I think I understand now. I'm afraid we don't sell the faceplates by themselves, either. The components to these mortise lock kits are only available in a complete kit. We also don't have anything with a square faceplate at all. I've never even seen that and it's possible it isn't even made anymore. I'm afraid the 82-211 and 82-214 complete kits are the only products I can recommend, but I cannot guarantee either will work. I'm sorry we cannot offer a better match.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.