Silensia mortice latch

A handy person from Westminster, Co says:

Hello, I am a handyman in Colorado and I am desperately seeking a mortice latch for a silensia sliding patio door. Is there a standard replacement for this? If not, what measurements do you need from me to locate the proper part? My customers home has sold and I have less than a week to get this figured out. Thank you for any help you can provide.

John 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, John. We'd be happy to help. Send us photos and let us know the measurement of the installation holes, from center to center.

A handy person from Westminster, Co says:
Thank you very much for your help. Looks like the face plate is 3/4" wide and the mounting screws are 3 3/4" apart.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191025_132456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191025_132511.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191025_132424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191024_153252.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos. Your handle set looks similar to the 82-032. As for your mortise latch take a look at the 82-211 and the 82-214. See if either one would work for you. You may want to check to see if you still have the keeper on the door jamb. That way you could match up the keeper with the mortise latch.

How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.