Silver Line Building Products window closing latch

A home owner from Massapequa, NY says:
Several years ago I bought a 3 section window from Silver Line Building Products. I broke the closing latch and need to replace it. I don't have a serial number. The window is all vinyl, white as well as the latch. The latch is white plastic.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Can you show us a picture of the window lock or latch in question? From there, we'll do our best to narrow down what you need. Thanks.

The window was made by Silver Line Building Products in North Brunswick, NJ more than 15 years ago. The closing latch is 3 1/4" in length, white and made of some type of plastic.

If you can find replacement latches I would like to order 2. Thank you...Ann Marie Oddo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (9).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic with broken latch.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pic with good latch.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you for replying back with your photos and information. Please take a look at our 38-090 silverline casement locking handle. Compare your screw hole measurement with ours and see if this can fit into your window. 

Bob,

The holes in your photo seem to match up. I would like to order 2 latches. Please tell me the total, including shipping, and how I make payment to Swisco. And thank you for your help.

Ann Marie Oddo
Profile picture of Bob

All of our pricing, including shipping fees and estimated delivery time can all be found directly on our website. You may place an order right on our website or you may contact the customer service department and place an order over the phone. 

Thank you again for your help. I'll go to your website and place an order for 2 handles.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.