Silver Line Screen Corners

A quick learner from Massachusett says:
My house was built in 2002 and the builder installed SIL-1 Silver Line series 1000 double hung windows throughout. I was looking to replace the corner pieces to the screens that came with the windows as they have become brittle and have broken over the years. There is a number on the piece which is B894. Is there any way to replace these corner pieces to the screens from this series of Silver Line?
Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi, thanks for contacting SWISCO. Your Silver Line corner is no longer available, so I would suggest trying to get our 95-246 to work for you. It doesn't have the offset flange, but the flange is still the same 1-1/8" wide. If you can't get it to work, you'll need to get screens made to fit your window frame. Let us know how it goes.

A quick learner from Mississippi says:
I am trying to determine if the 95-246 worked for this customer. I have the same problem. My home was also built in 2000 and I have the same B894. It looks like the flange will sit above the frame.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.