Silverline Viynl Patio Door Replacement Parts

A handy person from NY says:
I'm looking for replacement rollers for a Silverline vinyl patio door. Picture of label is attached. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorLabel-NotJamLabel.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the sticker does not indicate what hardware the manufacturer used in the door. We'd be happy to help but we would need to see a photo of your roller removed from the door, along with dimensions, to compare to our inventory. Thank you!

Sure, I found two other pictures that may help. What dimensions are you looking for? The overall length of the assembly, dimension from mounting screw to height screw, distance between the wheels, or something like that? The door is heavy, so I'd like to minimize the amount of times I have to take it off. thanks and happy new year!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4586.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4587.JPG
Profile picture of Casey

In addition to a photo of the roller, we'll need to know the width and height of the housing, along with the diameter of the wheel.

Here are the measurements for the roller.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorRoller5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorRoller4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorRoller2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorRoller1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PatioDoorRoller7.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

It's tough to make out photos of dimensions but you can start by comparing the specifications of our 81-095 roller to yours. Thank you!

Looks like the right dimensions. Just ordered two. What is the return policy in case they aren't correct?
Profile picture of Casey

Great, you can view our full return policy here. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.