Silverline Window Parts

A home owner from Minnesota says:
Greetings;

We are needing to replace an OP05-7810 window crank for Silverline casement window. I note that your part 39-226 appears to be the correct replacement. We also found that a small sleeve (see image 1215 and 1216) also broke.

Do you have a replacement part for that item as well?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1214.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1215.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1216.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

If part of the insert where the handle installs is broken, there is a good chance that the operator will need to be replaced. If you could show us the arms that move the window sash in and out, we'd be happy to confirm a replacement and the handle that it works with. Thank you!

A home owner from Minnesota says:
The other parts seem to be in good working order, just that "collar" and the hanle on one window are a problem. It appears you have a replacement crank (39-226) but I could not locate a replacement part for the collar. Is there such a replacement part? I would like to try replacing those components before I have to replace the entire operator mechanism.

Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, the collar that you're looking for is not available separately from the operator itself, since it is not meant to be removed or replaced. I'm afraid the only way we can assist would be to see the arms of the operator to identify the operator itself and the hardware that it works with. 

A handy person from Clifton, NJ says:
I need 4 handles w the hexagon and one mechanism rt side the pic is the kind of mechanism
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 514EC8C5-198D-40C7-BF6B-BB93E380CA51.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90EAF0C1-161B-40C4-885C-26A01B5F0DB6.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for the photos. Our 39-325 and 39-326 Roto operators look like the closest replacement options but make sure to review the dimensions on our product pages to confirm. These operators are compatible with the 39-114L and 39-205 handles. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from Albany ny says:
My crank case looks like the one pictured here. The inside looks striped. It looks like crank case is part of the window. Is there a replacement part for silveline.
Profile picture of Casey

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see a top-down photo of your operator with the window open to confirm if the 39-325 and 39-326 Roto operators recommended on this thread could work for you as well. Thank you. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.