Silverline casement windows

A home owner from Kingston, Massachusetts says:
Slide brackets at bottom rusted out. Fasteners totally disintegrated. Bottom of window unsupported and hanging loose on four of 10 windows. Original order shows 3100 series, C4-1954 LLRR LOE (2 sets), C1-1954 LH LOE, C1-1954 RH LOE for total of 10.

Windows are still under warranty but new owner of Silverline has referred me to you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2140.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2145.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2144.JPG
I am adding more pics to maybe assist you in identifying parts. These pics are of one of the few (out of 10) where the mechanism is not falling apart
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It appears that you need a new hinge set. Take a look at our 36-048 and see how the dimensions compare. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You've hit the nail on the head. The main difference between the two hinges I mentioned is the material and though they are not handed, they do come with a top and bottom hinge for your window sash

Hello Casey. TY for sending this info. Am I correct in thinking that your 36-048 and 36-004-10 are dimensionally the same but that the 36-004-10 is made of stainless steel? Also that they are not handed left and right, correct?
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.