Silverline swing window parts

A home owner from USA says:

am need of several parts for my discounted silverline "swing" windows.

I would like a price for the following parts:

8 - hinge leaf assembly part number 15.058 ( with screws to attach to window frame)

1 - window balance (Right side balance 1320v) ( pls attach the top & bottom guides Part# 19.008 & Part # 15.025)

4 - Top Guide - Part Number : 19.008 ( pls include the screws)

4 - Bottom Guide - Part Number : 15.025 ( pls include the screws)

Note: bottom hinge is riveted into window frame. How do remove the old hinge without damaging the window?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named kj49qrBwpwj2oU0Xpd4O4hGCdS-dNkibQA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lqlVVmu3mDosEzsWwPaqoJL8CJgoUBMq5w.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ZBqdlAabmZPPV9kqjGX38UnOsUEneGv_mQ.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'd be happy to provide this hardware for you. The balance will have to be specially made, so I'll email you a special order link and price quote. You can use this order link to add the balance to your cart, and then continue adding any other hardware you need to your cart before checkout, as normal. Keep an eye on your inbox!

You also say you need the screws for the 19-008 and 15-025. These do not attach to a balance using screws, but instead use rivets. Specifically, we use the 62-005. Are you planning on adding these to your balance yourself? If so, I recommend watching the video below. I think you'll find it helpful. You may also need a rivet punch tool, our 75-075.

As for removing the old hinge, if it is riveted on then you will have to drill it out. You need to be very careful not to hit the glass. If you are uncomfortable drilling into your sash, you may want the help of a professional.

A home owner from New Jersey says:
how can i remove the old hinge from the window channel when there appears to be a guide in the way - see attached picture

i would like to replace both hinges - bottom hinge is riveted into window from - any suggestions on how to remove that hinge?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named guide preventing hinge removal.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom hinge - riveted into window & hinge inserte
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Boy, what an inconvenient design. I guess Silverline didn't think these parts would ever need to be replaced. If the parts aren't broken, I would leave them. If they are, you can try cutting them off with a sharp narrow chisel or drill them out, like Tom suggested above. I don't think there's any other way.

How to replace a channel balance attachment
How to replace a channel balance attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.