Simington Windows

A home owner from Brick N.J. says:
I am looking for PLUGS that are inserted in screw holes on windows
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 26-200. Could this be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)