Siminton Coil balance replacements

A quick learner from Berkeley, CA says:
I would like to replace the plastic parts pictured, 4 610 108. The windows are Siminton, manufactured in 1999.

The coils seem fine, it's just the plastic part, 4 610 108, that are broken. Can you recommend the replacement part that fits.

Initially I would like to order 2 sets, left and right, for 2 windows. I believe you have a "heavy duty" replacement.

The replacements must allow attachment to the existing coil mechanism, which is not damaged.

Thank you,
Bonnie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DB5B5210-12A2-4399-9B5B-C2B2D815A6F0.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photos resemble the 15-111 or 15-191 heavy-duty pivot shoe, which are compatible with the 1/2" wide Series 160 coil springs. Take a look at the specifications shown on our product pages, along with the list of related items that work with these parts. Thanks for posting! 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.