Simonton Dimension 1 balance

A quick learner from OH Tennessee says:

I am looking for balances for my windows. They are out of warranty and Simonton gave me your company name.

The number stamped on the spring is 6.5 33 200994

The spring is 1/2" wide.

Please let me know if you can ID my part and if it is available.

Bst Regards

Scott 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190327_203820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190402_202731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190402_202738.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It is hard to tell what your pivot shoe looks like while it is still installed in the window. From what I can make out, I suggest you take a look at our 15-111 pivot shoe, S160-6 coil balance and 15-150S single coil support. Check out the related videos for installation help.

A quick learner from OH Tennessee says:
Here are some better pics. Please tell me if your recommendations change. The pivot measures 1.25" nearest the window and 1.1875" nearest the frame.it is .5" thickness.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190403_221511.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190403_222514.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190403_222522.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If you mean the width of the shoe is 1-1/4", along with 1/2" thickness, then yes the 15-111 should be what you're looking for. As Jody said, it sounds like you need the S160-6 Coil Spring. Let us know if you have any further questions.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.