Simonton Latch

A home owner from Saratoga,CA 95070 says:
We have Simonton series 2500.
Now we need to replace a Brocken latch and a broken lock on the windows.
I am not sure if 90-300,26-122 will work?
Please advice.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD388699-91FE-43A0-A599-F594910D12D4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A7F3A9E8-22DA-4F7C-AF3F-052EA5B86C8C.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Our 26-122 certainly appears to be our best match but I recommend comparing our dimensions with yours to confirm this aligns for what you need. As for the lock, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes measured from center to center? That will help me narrow down some options. 

Hello,
Thank you for your timely reply.
The distance between the two installation holes from center to center is 2 1/4".
So I think 90-300 will do.
Regards
Evelyn
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming, Evelyn. I don't recommend going with the 90-300. The installation holes are located more towards the top of the lock, while yours are at the bottom, so this wouldn't align with the holes on your sash. Take a look at our 90-274 instead which has the same hole center spacing but with a 11/16" backset. See if this is a better match for what you need. 

Dimensions for 90-274
Dimensions for 90-274

Hi Emily,
I measured and decided to go with 26-122 and 90-274.
I have put in my order for those parts.
Thank you for your professional service.
Regards,
Evelyn
Profile picture of Emily

It's my pleasure to help! And thank you for your business; we really appreciate it. Good luck with the repair and let us know if you need anything else!

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.