Simonton Window Parts

A home owner from Lone Tree, Colorado says:
Hi. I need to replace this part on both sides of a window in my home, and I don't know the part number. I included a photo of a sticker on the window itself. Thank you in advance for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1111.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1110.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1113.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Simonton no longer makes this balance system anymore, unfortunately. The only parts we have that may work are our 15-192 shoe and Series 170 and Series 171 springs. We also sell the 26-336 to replace the pivot bar. The bad news is that the 15-192 shoe and 26-336 pivot bar are not compatible. That means you have to find a way to reuse the center metal cam from your old shoe.

A home owner from Lone Tree, Colorado says:
I think I need a coil housing as well? What would you recommend to go with these parts to make it fit?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, sorry for overlooking that. You can use the 15-156 cover. We also sell the 15-157 bushings if you need them. The video below will go into more detail as to how all this works together.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.