Simonton Window Replacement Parts

A home owner from Lawrenceville, GA says:
The tilt latch is 2 5/8 by 5/8 x 3/8. Need multiples of these both left and right.

The sash break above is broken. Do I need to replace the piece shown above and the coil? Window has no brake when trying to open.

Please contact me if you have these parts and the cost. I have also sent the model number of the windows, about 15-20 years old.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shash brake.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tilt lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named simonton sash.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This pivot shoe resembles our 15-192. Compare and see if you agree. This shoe uses our Series 170 and Series 171 Coil Balances. If your old springs are undamaged there is no need to replace them. Just let me know. For the tilt latches, see if the 26-243 and 26-244 match up. 

A home owner from St Charles MO says:
This brake shoe is from a Simonton 5050 Reflections window. It measures roughly 1.5" tall, 1.25" wide and 13/16" to 7/8" thick. The spring seems OK.

Is the 15-192 a good replacement?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Broken pivot lock shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, the 15-192 is the correct replacement. Note however that the Simonton version of this shoe had a slightly-different metal cam shape, so you'll need to swap out the one that comes with your old shoe with the new one. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

A home owner from St Charles MO says:
The new shoe had tabs that needed to be cut off to match the thickness of the broken shoe. The throat also needed to be widened to match the width of the old metal cam. Gloves and a utility knife with a sharp blade did the job. Good as new now.
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.