Simonton patio door handle

A handy person from Ohio says:
Is the above sticker enough to identify an appropriate replacement handle for my sliding glass door? The handle that is currently on the door is a replacement and has only lasted a year because of a failed locking mechanism. I'm hoping to identify the correct replacement and fix my parents door for the last time.
thank you for your time, Michelle
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15970847335862420641741559300846.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Michelle, 

Unfortunately, the manufacturer sticker does not tell us the hardware this door uses. Could you show us a photo of what is currently there, provide us with the distance between the mounting holes from center to center, along with a photo of the internal mortise lock if there is one? Thank you!

Thanks for the reply please keep in mind the this is already a replacement the first one I bought I dropped and it broke before I could install it. It is also backwards so everyone smashes their fingers on the inside. since i install the screen door The lock on the patio door is broken. I have included the photos you requested. I'm doing the best I can I have become the handyman since my dad's dementia has gotten pretty bad thanks for all your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200822_142151.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200822_142105.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for sending over the photos. Take a look at our 82-086 handle set with 3-15/16" hole spacing, as well as the 82-226 mortise lock. Keep in mind that the pulls can be mounted in either direction when you install them so that the users fingers won't be in the way when the door is opened and closed. Thank you!

Is there a handle set like the 82-086 with 3 15/16 spacing that doesn't require a key?
Profile picture of Casey

Sure, that would be our 82-089. Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.