I need the parts in the images.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (4) (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (4).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (2).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2 (5).jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! I am confident we can offer replacements for the hardware you have pictured. To identify a replacement for the operators, I'll see photos of the entire operator, the arms and the body, in one photo. For the operator that has the two arms, I'll need to see how it connects to the bottom of the window.

For the window lock, I'll need to see a photo of the lock removed from the window to identify a proper replacement.

To identify the tie bar, I'll need to see the entire length of that hardware to confirm which is the right replacement. There are a few different replacements I can recommend but I'll need a clear photo to make an accurate recommendation. The compatible tie bar guides look a lot like our 39-448. Take a look at the dimensions below to confirm that this is the right replacement.

Alternate view of 39-448 with dimensions
Alternate view of 39-448 with dimensions

Side view with dimensions for 39-448
Side view with dimensions for 39-448

A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CEC1D10-4B75-40DC-A578-9801566E82DE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A98D85C6-B550-4F99-A8BE-4AE4D0C645A9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Jasmine isn't here today but I'll do my best to help.

We sell several different tie bars that resemble this design, but I'm not sure what size you have. That's a fairly important factor. For now, you can see our full selection of tie bars with cone rollers here. That is the same kind of roller yours is working with, so this is definitely the place to start. Your next step is to determine what length you have and review the available products on that page.

A quick learner says:
What measurement on all parts am I measuring. And I need stainless steel due to proximity to beach. Are you parts simonton specific or universal? I have tenants in prop and need this fixed asap. How soon can you deliver?
A quick learner says:
This is a single crank w truth bracket attatched (bent and unscrewed from window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 196E4A74-8A5D-4EE2-BC99-090581265BAC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CC3772D9-5A1E-439F-8241-CA973EDF7F92.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I'll try to address each of your questions as best as I can.

• As mentioned before, you need to measure the length of your tie bar to determine if any of our products can work for you. I linked to our selection of cone roller-type tie bars above. We have detailed measurements for each product that you can use as a reference. Everything you need to know is on their respective store pages.
  • Unfortunately, none of our tie bars are stainless steel. They do have a corrosion-resistant powder coating, but I know that's less than ideal. Stainless steel just isn't an option we can provide for these parts at this time.
  • There is no such thing as a universal part in the window industry. Everything is made for pretty specific applications; in the case of our tie bars, these are most commonly used in windows that use Truth brand hardware. It all comes down to design and size.
  • As for the operator in these new photos, it's tough to tell what matches while it's still installed but my best guess is 39-221B. As before, you need to carefully review the pictures and information on its store page to verify. The bracket is sold separately as our 39-545.
  • Lastly, we should have all of these products available, but our site will notify you if anything is out of stock. Delivery time will depend entirely on what shipping option you select during checkout. We offer multiple options.

One last thing to note: you still haven't shown me a photo of the dual-arm operator removed from the window so that I may identify it. It's important to understand that this is a very different part from this single-arm operator and they are not interchangeable. If you still need the dual-arm, I have to see it removed so that I can find a match.

Please let me know if you needed to know anything else.

How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.