Simonton window keepers

A landlord from Fall River Massachusetts says:

Hello,

I am looking to purchase some keepers for these Simonton windows. If you are unable to locate it maybe you could suggest a lock and keeper that would work on a sliding window. The screw spacing is 2 1/16" The distance from the lock screw to the face of the lock is 7/16" The house was built in 1970. I am assuming these windows are from that time.

Thank you for your help.

Rene

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0835.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0836.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0838.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0840.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0841.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Rene. We have more than a few locks that match those specifications. Consider our 90-305 to start, but we also sell the 90-077C and 90-077A.

The keeper is a problem. I'm afraid that we don't have anything that will replace this. Yours seems to fit into the sash in a very specific way that none of ours can replicate. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.