Simonton window shoe and balance replacement

A handy person from Christiansburg, Virginia says:
Hello, we recently bought a house that has Simonton windows in it. I am not sure when they were installed but one of the windows needs a shoe and balance as it doesn't stay up when opened. The only number I could find is 9808 (This could be 8086 but I'm pretty sure it's a 9) which is on the metal piece that connects to the shoe (and broke off the window, see attached photo).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowparts1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowparts5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowparts6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowparts7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named windowparts2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Simonton no longer makes these parts anymore, unfortunately. We do sell Certainteed parts that can replace them, though; see our 15-192 shoe, 15-156 cover, 15-157 bushing, and Series 170 spring. We also sell the 26-336 pivot bar. 

The catch is that the center metal cam of the new 15-192 shoe will not be compatible with your pivot bar, and you're kind of stuck using the 26-336. In order to work around this you'll have to reuse the center cam from your old pivot shoe. Make sure not to throw those out.

A handy person from Christiansburg, Virginia says:
Thank you so much. That all makes sense.
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.