Single arm operator to correspond to 39-543

A handy person from kilauea, HI says:
Aloha,
I am looking for the single-arm operator that corresponds to the 39-543 tracks. I need to get multiple tracks, however also need at least several operators. My need for the operators stems from the fact that the "ball" that fits into the plastic socket in the guide tracks have also broken off.

Haven't found the operator in the awning or casement window operator pages nor as a "frequently purchased together" notation.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 39-543 is compatible with a few different operators, which is why we don't have any one type associated. One common sighting is our 39-239B, but I don't know if that's what you have. If possible, I'd like to see a photo of the operator installed on your window now. That will allow me to find something applicable.

A handy person from kilauea, HI says:
Thanks Tom,
I don't have great pictures but here are a few. This is a sill mounted operator for wood-clad Milgard awning windows. Single, stainless arm with a round ball that fits into a corresponding ball "socket" in the 39-543 track.

Please let me know if you can help
Me narrow my search.

Mahalo!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C495952-4CC7-4007-822D-D11E2A60909C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F1F7CCE7-F3E3-4FCF-BCF4-4B6A2E606C55.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 670727CF-25BE-44BE-A4FD-1A561894186A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I recognize this part. This is the old Roto straight arm operator. We did sell this for a while, but it was discontinued around last year. To my knowledge, there is no substitute available for it.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.