Single hung Aluminum

A handy person from USA says:
Looking for 20 pieces.
I believe these are for international single hung aluminum.
They square the sash in the frame.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I wasn't able to find the part you show in your photos. It actually somewhat looks like a window roller, like our 87-020 or 87-153. But you say this squares the sash in the frame. Could you show us a picture of one of these installs? That may help us find something closer.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)