Single hung aluminum windows from the mid '80s

A quick learner from Florida says:

This part is missing on some of my windows and I would like to replace it. They ace as guides for sliding the window up and down and keep them plumb. The two protrusions fit into a notch on the window. The size is approximately 1/2" x 7/16". I don't have any names or numbers of the windows as they were in when I bought the house. 

Does the 67-015 clip come with screws?

Thanks for your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0484.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0485.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0486.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the 67-015 face guide does not come with screws. We believe you could use either a #6-1/2" or #6-5/8" flat head screw. You may want to visit your local hardware store to see which of the two is a better match. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.