Single hung window with plastic clips or guides

A quick learner from South Florida says:

We need these plastic clips or guides which are on our single hung aluminum windows which are around 33 years old. They are 1/2 in X 1/2 in. The function of this piece is to keep the window straight when moving up and down. Not sure exactly what the part is called. See photos. Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30B7896E-1851-4F74-ADF9-77DC0858C9B3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E40EBF1-FAEA-4A5E-8A7C-3C31F9777CA6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E70EE23B-A3A6-4AFC-9347-DDB5FBCCEB3F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 59A7F008-DA87-47B3-BA16-B658EBF49071.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. Take a look at our 67-014 face guide and see if this will work. It is similar, but not exact, so I'm not sure. Let me know if you had any questions.

Thanks for the reply. We ordered them and they Will arrive this week. Hopefully this will do the trick. Thanks again for your help.
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you so much! I hope they work too. Let us know how you make out.

Received our order today. Installed the guides and work as expected. These windows are old and are not perfect but a great improvement from before we installed new spiral balances and face guides. Thanks for your help.
Profile picture of Tom

That's fantastic news! Thank you for the update. If you had any other questions in the future, you know where to find us.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.