Single wheel roller is too wide

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
I tried your single wheel roller, the 81-132. But those nubs on the side make the roller too wide for my door.
Your 81-019 looked promising (no nubs sticking out), but there's that black post sticking out the side. That might cause the same problem.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I would have to agree with your thoughts on our 81-019 roller assembly. I believe this roller will work for you. Please recheck your measurements and dimensions to make sure they match up to ours.
A quick learner from FL says:
Dave,

The last time I spoke to your company, we looked at that and decided that the black protrusion would interfere with installation. Please respond.

Jack
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That black drive pin on the 81-019 is used by some manufacturers to hold the roller in place. It would go through a hole in the bottom rail of the patio glass door. Your roller has a rivet in the place of the drive pin, so I'm not sure how yours is held in place. You could cut or grind down the pin, which is 7/8" long, to the length you need. You could also purchase the 81-310 axle kit. It comes with an assortment of pins and rivets, including some that are shorter. The 81-019 also come with a steel wheel option.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.