Size of this wrench

A home owner from California says:
I am looking for an adjustable hinge wrench for a Milgard casement window. The Milgard website suggests the Milgard adjustment wrench HA6806MI or a 3/8? or 7/16? wrench. What is the size of this 75-034 wrench? Can it be used instead of the Milgard wrench? Thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

The 75-043 has an opening of 3/8". It is used to adjust the 36-048 Casement Hinge nut. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)