Slelecting proper Sliding door replacement locking assembly

A quick learner says:
I am planning to purchase the Handle (P/N 82-090) and Lock (P/N 82-227).
is it possible to install the above SWISCO handle and lock to in the same position/configuration as my present lock shown in the attached pictures; specifically the position of the Offset.

Have I selected the right replacement parts?
please provide instruction/direction to install the replacement part to match my existing configuration as shown in pictures attached.

Thank you,
James
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagexxzPyp.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageNkqgh0.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageywxwFp.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageUSMjQT.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageXb6SfZ.gif
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi James, thank you for posting,

I agree that your original hardware does look like a good match for the 82-090 handle set and 82-227 mortise lock as long as the dimensions match up.

The handle set is reversible so that the thumb latch would be in the top position like your original. The pull handle itself unscrews from the base so that you can orient it appropriately. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.