Slide bar window lock and stay.

A landlord from Oldsmar, Florida says:
aluminum single hung window. Slide bar keeps window locked when shut. Also keeps window up at different levels. Similar to the way windows on storm door slide up and down. Spring assist slide bar. The number 105 is stamped inside. Thank you. Looking for 2.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190501_122803384.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190501_122747602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190501_122735184.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190501_122725125.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190425_110905795.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a replacement for this slide bar lock. I'm honestly shocked you got these out; I had these in the shed at my old house and if I remember correctly, they aren't made to come out. Either way, we have been unable to find anything similar. I apologize for the inconvenience.

A landlord from Oldsmar, Florida says:
Thanks for your reply. I've been searching every window place and digging through salvage yards. Most places I talk to are surprised these are in a house. They say they remind them of mobile home windows. The house these are from has four windows in the front and all are the same. He windows on the sides and back are different. Things ha make you go hmmm
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Yes, these type of windows are used on mobile homes and some storage sheds. Like Paul said, there's a good chance these aren't even made anymore. You would need to check with a trailer or mobile home company to see if they can supply. 

I did have one thought, though. If you're feeling creative, you could try to use something like our 91-006 (or any of the others on this page). If you can find one that has the same dimensions as the internal part of your current latch, you may be able to adapt it for use in your window. I can't be certain what kind of adaptation would specifically be involved, but it's food for thought.

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.