Slide spacers inquiry

A quick learner says:

I have Brookhaven kitchen cabinets and one of the slide spacers is broken. What is the correct part number for it. To help me assist, I am attaching a photo of the same. The corresponding measurements on the slider in our Cabinet drawer are 1" 2/16 in depth and 1'.5 distance between two screws spaces.

Appreciate any supporting advise to find a proper replacement. Thanks for any advise I can get.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1455.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1463.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for your drawer space. Our closest options would be the 1" deep 32-339 or 1-1/4" deep 32-334. Take a look at the specifications from our product page below to see if either option could work for you. Keep in mind that you would need to drill new installation holes to install either option. Thanks for posting.

Alternate image for 32-339
Alternate image for 32-339

Alternate view of 32-339
Alternate view of 32-339

Alternate image for 32-334

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.