Black Slider Piece on Casement Hinge Broke

A quick learner from Minnesota says:
This black plastic piece broke off the top and bottom of my casement window. It is the part that slides into the track. Is there a replacement part for this?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200106_194919.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like part of a casement hinge. Unfortunately, these parts are not meant to be sold separately; when a casement hinge breaks apart, the entire hinge set needs to be replaced. See if our 36-004-10 matches the dimensions you need; otherwise, you can see the rest of our hinge set selection here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)