Slider Button for sliding glass patio door.

A home owner from Pocatello, Idaho says:
Small plastic buttons or plugs, that fit into 3/16 inch holes, on the sides, near the top and bottom of the frame of sliding glass patio doors. These slider buttons protrude out a very little bit aprox 1/8 inch, are where the door makes contact on side with the track(s).

Need 6 each for one door. Fairly old door / house built in 1978. Aluminum frame door.

Thanks, Wayne
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Wayne. I don't know what you have exactly, but I believe you have the old Capitol Series 920 patio door. That used our 80-301 nylon button guide for a 3/16" hole. Take a look and see if that looks familiar.
A quick learner from Pocatello, Idaho says:
Thanks Paul. You're my hero!
I believe it is the alternate one you sent a picture of. 87-132 Thanks again.
Wayne
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.