Slider Door Handle (Sash Controls Inc Pt 1963)

A home owner from NH says:
Hello- I'm looking for Slider Door handle replacement for Sash Controls Inc part # 1963...the other half of handle is marked with part # 1060-1943. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7999.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8011.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8013.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your handle set looks like an older version of our 82-035. I believe our modern version can still replace what you have, though. Look it over and let me know if you had any questions.

A home owner from Pelham, NY says:
Looking for exactly same thing as above, did it work?
A home owner from Illinois says:
I am looking for exactly the same door handle. Do you have some in stock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The product I recommended back in 2020 is unfortunately discontinued and no longer made. The good news is that you can use our 82-030 as an alternative. This is compatible in all the same applications as the original part, it's just a slightly different design.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.