Slider just sent info to website without these photos

A home owner from USA says:
Good Morning, I have vinyl panels in my lanai. My house was built in 1999 and the plastic latches for my panels are snapping off now due to time and weather. I've attached a copy of the latch. The latch pulls back to allow a "peg" at the end of the window to engage into the slot the panel goes into. The peg does not seem to be part of the pull back latch. There must be a spring between the latch and the peg within the metal frame of the the window panel. I hope I am making sense and you know what part I'm talking about. The copy of the "latch" I've attached is 1" long. Do you have this part? If so, I'm missing several and would like to purchase the latches to repair my windows since being here in Florida, the winds knock the windows out and what a mess! Thank you. P.S. I tried to upload the photo of my part and the prompt is not working.I'm have technically issues. When I click on the link in your email, it takes me to Safari and my version doesn't support this. I have failed to upload a recent version of Safari. I tried going to your website and searched the part #26-312 and that wasn't it.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

When locating these type of lever replacements, you want to focus your eyes more so on the locking forks rather than the top of the part itself. That said, we placed a few options in a list on this page for you to look over. See if any of these parts will work in place of your existing piece. 

Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.