Slider lock lever

A quick learner from Nj says:
Looking to replace lock lever on handle on inside sliding glass door. Attached are pictures
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 82-107 sliding door latch lever kit. I believe this may be the part you have been looking for. I just wanted to inform you that this is only available in white.
A quick learner from MN says:
I think our lever latch is broken. We need a replacement for our 2260 inside handle. What should I get?
Luanne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2873284-85A1-4839-AFFA-E831974CEAD3.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. This appears to be the same lever as shown in the original post on this page, made in 2017. As such our answer is the same: the 82-107 will repair your door, but it's only made in white at this time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.