Slider thing?

A quick learner from East Hartford, CT says:

I took out one of my awning windows to put in an ac unit, and a tiny piece of hardware slid out of the side. Whatever the piece is, it keeps the arms of the window attached to the bottom. Without it, the window falls and hands by the arms on the sides.

What the heck is the part?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

This part looks a lot like our 36-078 shoe stud which is used with the 39-348 awning operator. Compare our dimensions with yours to confirm this matches what you're looking for.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at