Slider window roller

A handy person from USA says:
I have been going thought your website trying to find the roller that could fit my windows. I think your Merzon Sliding Window Roller, 3/8" Concave Wheels (Product Code: 87-180) is the one. However, I cannot see the holes for the screw to secure the housing to the window frame. I
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 87-180 does seem to match to your photos. We are making a new photo showing the hole placements and will have them up in a few weeks. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)