Slider and Door Handle Help

A quick learner from Barre says:
I think we only need the inside part. The slider is also hard to slide. It seems like when we adjust the wheels but it doesn?t seem to hold the adjustment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 73B7CD01-6678-4836-8576-ADDC30FD2E5A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B55B26C6-8172-4A15-AC2F-3D30239B266D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E05B9929-7F7E-4124-868F-DD0A460A2D4C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like part of our the 82-080. The inside pull of this handle set has three components: the pull itself, the base of the pull, and then the mounting plate beneath that base that connects to the door. We do carry the mounting plate on its own for purchase, our 82-108, although this doesn't work with older versions of this handle set, since the dimensions tend to differ. That said, it appears you are showing me the second component I mentioned, the base of the pull. I am afraid we do not sell that separately from the 82-080. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

That said, it's not too surprising to hear your inside pull was damaged. A poorly running door tends to cause damage to the inside pull on a handle set. It's possible that both the rollers and the track need to be cleaned or even replaced. If you need to replace the rollers, we'll need to see them out of the door. The width and height of the assembly, as well as the diameter of the wheels, will help narrow down what you need. See the video below. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.