Sliders

A home owner from Wildwood, NJ says:
Need 4 sliders for the bottom of my shower doors.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 868D970A-6861-4FF1-8296-B458CF7D36DD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD68CD5B-F683-46E6-937E-C1E1C7EE25FF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A2FC373-09F2-47E6-A0DD-CECA9B3FF3ED.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have an exact match for this shower door slider. The best option we have is our 10-139, but there's no telling if it will fit your door. If it will, odds are you will have to drill new holes for it to install.

I'm sorry that we can't offer you a more exact match. Shower door hardware is a little tricky to deal with since shower door manufacturers will develop a door type for only a brief time before discontinuing it entirely, or even just flat going out of business. That makes it hard for companies like us to keep up. I hope you understand.

All that said, I still think our 10-139 is worth considering. We have dimensions that you can use as a reference when comparing it to your existing part.

A home owner from Wildwood, NJ says:
Do you have a pic or measurements for the 10-139?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you can see all relevant information on the 10-139 store page which I linked to in my prior response, and just now in this response. 

I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have.

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.