Sliding Closet Door top roller for mirror doors

A quick learner from 07003 says:
I went to lowes and HD and I cannot find this part.

Do you have it?
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at SWISCO part number 23-027, Top Roller. Compare the measurements and let us know if they differ in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)