Sliding Door Handles and Locking Assembly

A home owner from Broomfield, CO says:
Hi team! I need to replace the locking assembly on this sliding door, because the original is broken (frozen up + I don't have the original key). The toggle for unlocking is also snapped off internally, so I would like to replace the handles as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220607_173523269.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220607_173511429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220606_234936516.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220606_132459520.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 82-086 handle set to yours. If you need a new mortise lock as well, we would need to see a photo of your original assembly. Thank you. 

A quick learner from MO says:
Hi homeowner from Broomfield, CO! I have the exact same door handles (that I can't find anywhere) and my internal multi-point mortise locking mechanism also started to lock up after 14 years. As I unscrewed it to try and figure out the issue, it was obvious some parts/hardware were busted and I need to replace. I have no idea who the manufacturer is of the sliding door, so I'm struggling to find replacement parts. This looks like the closest I'm going to get. Do you happen to know who the door manufacturer is? That would probably be helpful in determining if this is the correct part for me. Thanks!
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.