Sliding Door Hanger Hwd

A contractor from Colorado says:
Hello. Remodeling and some parts for a sliding door have been lost. Attached pics of the rail, the sliding roller w/ hanger bolts, and the bracket that connects the door to the sliding roller/hanger bolts. There are 2 doors and from the pics, you should be able to see the complete door. I'm missing just the hanger bolts and the bracket that mates with the hanger bolt at the top of the door. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_174834_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_174759_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_174809_resized.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200702_174832_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure if we have an exact match for this trolley, but our 23-193 is very similar. Start by looking over the information we show on its store page and let me know what you think.

Hello, can you tell me the specific bolt details, something like 1/4" x 1" - 28 UNC. I'm trying to reuse an existing system and just need hanger bolts that match the existing trolley. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, the bolt for the 23-193 is 1-1/4" long with a 1/4" x 28 thread.

Ok, then this will work. Thanks and I will try to order right now. Hoping it is in stock and can be sent 2 day air or similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.