Sliding Door Hardware

A handy person from Delmar, NY says:
Bought replacement window seals from you several months ago and service and product was excellent. So I'm hoping you can advise current issue. The small locking device fell off as I was locking the door last night. I managed to slip the part back in and lock up, but I expect I may need to repair/replace. Sticker on the jamb reads: SGD-R35-71x80. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can definitely help with this. Assuming the thumb lever is the only thing that broke, you can use our 82-107. We also have a video that shows you how these install, which I will post at the end of this message.

If you wanted the whole handle set, consider our 82-086.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.