A quick learner from New Jersey says:
i need new rollers for my sliding doors
Can you help me locate the correct ones
Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet door wheel.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we approach our busy season. Acme was bought out by Stanley, which went out of business, and much of the original hardware was discontinued as well. We've related a few similar door hangers on this page to get started. We would need to know the exact offset and wheel diameter of your part to narrow down your options further. Thank you! 

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
how would i be able to measure that
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You would need to measure the diameter of the wheel, meaning the measurement across the widest portion of the wheel. As for the offset, you would need to measure the distance from the base of the housing that attaches to the door to the portion that juts forward where the wheel attaches. We also have dimensions shown on the product pages of the parts we related on this page that you can look over as a reference. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.