Sliding Door Roller Assembly Replacement

A quick learner from PA says:
Do you stock a replacement for this part sliding door roller assembly as you can see the rivet broke holding the tandem rollers I have a screw in it considering just putting a rivet in it I cannot find a part number this is a 1960s vintage
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220228_151104163~2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for your roller but take a look at our 23-031 and 23-047. Ours only has one wheel where your original hanger uses two but that shouldn't make or break the repair. The main difference between these two rollers is the offset. The 23-031 has a 1/8" offset and the 23-047 has a 1/2" offset. Take a look and see if one of these could work for you.

A home owner from California says:
rollers spacing not adequate for 2 sliding closet doors 1/2" off set?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm not too sure what it is that you're asking, I'm afraid. Can you upload some photos of your roller along with the written-out offset and wheel diameter? 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.