Sliding Door Rollers

A quick learner from Maui, Hawaii says:

I purchased a home and two closets have mirror sliding doors. Apparently some of the rollers were replaced with convex wheels and the doors easily come off the guides. I found one wheel tat apparently is the original wheel and fits perfectly in the groove and it is a flat and solid nylon wheel. (Please see the pictures attached)

The metal case reads: Contractors Wardrobe, but no part number.

Best regards,

Maria

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7604.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We haven't come across a roller exactly like yours. We have our 23-064 roller but that has a concave wheel, so you would have to replace your track as well to use it. We're going to do some research and see if we can find a replacement for your exact roller and, if not, you might just need a new track as well. Thank you!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for waiting. i agree with Casey, that flat wheel is very peculiar. I've never seen one like this for a closet. I'm curious to see what the track itself looks like.

Either way, I think the only solution we can recommend is to replace the track and roller together. See our 23-272 for the track, and the 23-064 Casey mentioned for the roller. Our 23-028 may also be a strong possibility.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.