Sliding Door Rollers

A quick learner says:
I am looking to identify who made this door and what rollers I need to fix my slider. I have contacted both Pella and Jen-Weld, and they said this is not their door because of the handle. The numbers on this door are below. Can you please help me?

J/W 14 12/19/02 #2 A
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize who made this door, but it looks like you have adjusting screw on the bottom face of the door. If so, you might need the 81-018, but the only way to be sure is to remove the original roller from the door and confirm by comparing physical details and measurements. These doors are not designed with roller replacement in mind, so that is the only way to know what you need to get, I'm afraid.
A professional from CA says:
JW-14 - JELD-WEN WINDOWS & DOORS-WINDOW DIVISION-MOUNT VERNON When I spoke to a JELD-WEN representative about a similar door, they would not admit that it was theirs. They claimed it was a Window-Master brand that they bought out and sold all of the stock. The ones I have seen used the variation of 81-018 with tabs that extend below the rollers. If you show me a picture of the track it rides on I could be more sure. 81-018 will not work without major modification. You may want to talk to a local pro.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)