Sliding Door SGD r25 series 1210 broken handle

A home owner from Burnet, Texas says:
Hi - Recently bought a house with a sliding door and the interior handle is broken and is missing the latch lever. The handle mounting screws are 3 15/16 inches apart. The lock mechanism and mortise are fine. Can you recommend a replacement handle with the latch lever? Looking for a wood handle. Thx
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can only guess without seeing the original parts. You can start by looking at our 82-035, but I don't know if this will be compatible with your original mortise. If you aren't sure, show me some photos of the hardware you're working with now and I can confirm.

A home owner from Burnet, Texas says:
Thanks! Pictures coming
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210329_215443339.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210329_215449599.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210329_215524045.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210329_215554391.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I feel more confident that the 82-035 can work for you. As for the mortise, your original looks like a match for our 82-229. These two products would be my recommendations for you.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.