Sliding Door Weatherstripping

A handy person from Dallas, TX says:
I'm looking for replacement weatherstripping that's on the bottom of my sliding door.

Model: SGD-R20-96x80

There are two pieces, one on the front face of the door and one on the back. Ignore the temporary adhesive weatherstripping marked by the "X" in the picture.

Unfortunately I was unable to slide the strips out to get a look at their profile. Pulling downwards tears the material while leaving some of it still in the track, so if there is a trick to getting it out, that would be appreciated too!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6327.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6330.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Usually there's an opening where you should be able to slide the weatherstripping out of the track. If you do not have this opening, you can try gently wriggling it out with a putty knife. Take a look at the video below, you might find it helpful. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.