Sliding Door Wheel

A contractor from Apex NC says:
This is a part that needs to be replaced. It is the sliding door wheel.
Also, we need the handle for the same vinyl door. It was not at the property and the owner request to replace the missing part (which we do not know).
User submitted a photo of their roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your photo, I can see that the vinyl door is damaged. I would cut some pieces of wood to fit inside the frame so you can screw on the new rollers when you get them.

Speaking of the rollers, I believe you should start with our 81-156 with a side adjustment screw. This is just an educated guess, though, so to be sure you will have to remove your old one and compare the two.

It's harder to say what lock you have without more information, but start out by looking at our 82-035 handle set and 82-226 mortise lock. These are common for vinyl doors, but like the roller you will have to carefully compare the dimensions to your old hardware to ensure that they match.
A professional from California says:
81-018 looks closer. 81-156 doesn't look like that from the bottom. If the door is tight, it may use one of the rollers that is similar to 81-018, but has tabs that extend down from the sides. If there is room, I would support the top of the roller to keep it from sinking inside as this one appears to.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)